[jaws-uk] Netropa Hotkey

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:35:32 +0100

George (And anyone else who can help), after thinking I had solved the
Netropa Hotkey problem by setting it to manual, it's just started up again.
I've checked and it's still at manual. I've just been on the internet and
press Insert + F7 to bring up the list of links and Netropa Hotkey was
launched. To shut it down you need to press Alt + F4 and this also shuts
down the opened program, so if you are on the internet you need to start
from scratch, the same goes for any program you're working in.

Has anyone any ideas how to get rid of this program? I've tried setting it
to disabled but that doesn't make any difference.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779