[jaws-uk] Netropa Hotkey

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 15:37:44 +0100

Apologies that this question isn't entirely JAWS related but it's really
beginning to annoy me and I wondered if someone could help.

When I try to use certain keystrokes, mostly with the FunctionKeys such as
F2 to rename a file, a program called Netropa Hotkey is launched instead and
it opens the internet, usually the PC World site comes up and sometimes that
page where it says Page Can Not Be Displayed. Does anyone know how to
disable this Netropa Hotkey thing as once it is launched, it is really
difficult to get rid of it again and I can't get the Function Keys to do
anything but bring it up!

Help please and many thanks for any given!

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779