[jaws-uk] Microsoft Word query

  • From: "Erica Cole" <ec0011@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:07:09 +0100

Hi All,

I am currently using JAWS 7.10 with Windows XP Pro and microsoft office 2002.

Upon fiddling with my JAWS settings in configuration manager ages ago I
changed something but can't remember what I changed. JAWS is now telling me
"unknown" and "I-beam".

Does anyone know how I can get rid of this? I am at my wits' end and find it
comes up so often I can't concentrate on my work.

I am unfortunately using a network so if I delete my JAWS configuration files
they  just come back when next I log on.

Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ezzie J

MSN: ezzie.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype ezicacole.