[jaws-uk] MS Word and Norton

  • From: "Bob Gould" <gould.elmley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:01:24 +0100

Please can anyone help me. I apologise if this is strictly not a Jaws
problem.  I have just updated to Norton 2006 and now have a small problem
with MS-Word. I find that if a file with an extension of DOC is selected
Jaws will not read the content correctly until I have loaded MS-Word. I
remember that I had the same problem when I first used Norton 2004 but
someone on this list gave me the remedy. This I think was to do an amendment
in Norton options. I would be very grateful if this information could be
repeated.
Many thanks
Bob Gould