[jaws-uk] Re: List Move Etc.

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:22:08 -0000

MessageHi Steve,
Sorry to bother you in this transistional period, but I wasn't on access uk,
hope that I won't be added to it, as I don't wish to be just an observation not
a crriticism, as far as i am concerned the changing from Yahoo whill be good
for the list, George and yourself and the other moderators have done very well
indeed.
kind regards for Christmas, i am off to Spain on the 20th so won't be here in
this cold weather it will be warmer than here sorry to make you jealous!
kind regards
from
 Jane