[jaws-uk] Re: List Move Etc.

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:13:23 -0000

Thanks Steve...look forward to some good discussions on the lists

I'm sure I speak for all members by  thanking you guys for all the hard work
you've put in ensuring things run as smoothly as possible - both with the
transition to the other group, and the day-today running of things.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx