[jaws-uk] Re: Linked-In and JAWS

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:13:12 -0000

Oh but I must twitter.  Haven't yet.  Facebook and now Linked-In but I know
I must twitter.
Remind me again what the program is that makes twitter accessible, pretty
please...?
Thanks lots; am looking forward to being found :o)
A X
P.S.  Yes, lots on, and should talk to you about joining in with the
chirruping aspect of my SoundSpiral project; reckon you'll  like it, or
you'll know other people who will.