[jaws-uk] Re: Linked-In and JAWS

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:21:43 -0000

Hi
Thank you very much for your quick response.
Actually, I've been working at it in the time between these messages and
have managed to accept my pending invitations, edit my profile, add my
website and a photo, so it's going pretty well :o)
Isn't it the case,or maybe it's just me, that getting used to a new site is
always a learning curve, familiarising with the lay-out and functions?  I
was just at that moment when I was struggling a bit and not sure if I was
hitting real trouble or just teething difficulties.  Looks like it just
needed a little more exploration.
Liking Linked-In very much now.
Thanks again.
Amie