[jaws-uk] Linked-In and JAWS

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:23:49 -0000

Hi list
Has anyone anything to say re- using JAWS with the Linked-In site please?
I'm just tackling it, having put it off for months, and am wondering whether
the problems I'm already having are my own fault or limitations of the site
when using JAWS?

I've only just begun but am already having trouble tracking down the
contents of my in-box to respond to the invitations I've been ignoring all
this time.  I'm only a few minutes in so will keep exploring.  Figured it
makes sense to ask you lot about it now, though, rather than once I'm
tearing my hair about it :o)

Thanks for any help.

Amie