[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws gone mute with Vista

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:25:27 +0100

Kevin losing sound on a pc can be very difficult, how did you do a system
restore if you could not hear? Did you use narator?I understand Narator on
Vista is better than xP, even so you would have to put in date and a time,
please elaborate, I have a Toshiba laptop which accidentally loses sound,by
fiddling around with the function keys I can  often get it back, I think you
are supposed to go into sounds and audio devices and get sound back, but if
you mean loss of sound just temporarily, that is different by Mute I mean no
sound of any kind at all from the machine because Microsoft is muted, is
very annoying when this happens if any  person has good reliable tips do

say Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>