[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws, Java & Eclipse.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:10:29 +0100

Sorry Tink,

I haven't really tried any others and I haven't had to used Java in anger
yet so the need hasn't driven me to investigate further.

I should like, however, to understand the Eclipse IDE better.

I do remember folk on the blind programming list using an older version of
Jaws for versions of Eclipse earlier than 3 because they said that the later
versions of Jaws didn't work so well.  I seem to remember them using Jaws
4.2.

I haven't tried Jaws 6.1 on Eclipse 3 yet.

If I get the time later, I'll have a go and report back.

Regards,

Phil Medway.