[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws, Java & Eclipse.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:36:59 +0100

Hi Tink,

I haven't got the hang of Eclipse either.

It appears that the buttons which are named something like "split" are menus
which you open by cursoring down when you land on them.

If you want to subscribe to the blind programming list, I think the E-mail
method is to send a mail to:
programing-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but you can get a list of commands by mailing:
mailman-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
containing just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message
will be sent to you with instructions.

I thought that there was a list of keystrokes for Eclipse in the help in the
latest version but haven't got Eclipse on this machine so I can't check.  If
I find it I'll let you know.

HTH,

Phil Medway.