[jaws-uk] Jaws, Java & Eclipse.

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCAB" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:41:51 +0100

   All,

   If anyone out there uses Jaws, Java and the Eclipse IDE, I would very
much appreciate some help.

   I'm doing a Java course, which uses J-Builder, which is inaccessible.
I'm currently using the command line to compile and run code, but this is
proving a bit of a trial, particularly when it comes to debugging.

   I understand the Eclipse IDE is accessible, but having installed version
3.0, I'm damned if I can figure out how to get around it.

   I know that Eclipse won't support J-Builder files, but that's something
I'm going to have to work around in time, for now I'd just like to be
familiar enough with teh IDE, so I can code from scratch using it.

   I'm trying to subscribe to the Blind Programming list, but can't get
through either to the list or the list owner, so I'm floundering a bit. Any
help would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Tink.