[jaws-uk] JFW and Skyshare Manager

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:50:03 -0000

Hi folks,

I am subscribed to a download site which uses Skyshare Manager to fetch files,
unfortunately I can't get JFW to read it, though it's perfectly readable on
screen, I thought at first that there was a splash screen and that once the
program was installed I could use it independently, but no such luck.

Could anyone with sight and a little spare time possibly take a look and let me
know if there's anything I can do to make this program accessible?

http://www.skyshare.cc

Many thanks,

Pete H.

http://www.therockery.net