[jaws-uk] Re: Jamie's Interceptor problem

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:55:06 -0000

You are welcome Jamie, I am having regrets at the moment since a Pc
Engineer has taken my laptop away  to do a reformat, this as he could not
make my laptop print via the Wireless connection,  Desktop is Wired in
normally I could print from my laptop  easily so long as the Desktop was on,
as it had shared components I have just realised he knows nothing about
Assistive Technology and Service packs and Office and Windows and Jaws ten
and Kurzweil 11 plus Lunar 6 all have to go back on In addition I do not
think he has diagnosed the problem  he said he will bring it back tomorrow
meanwhile the Desktop has stopped printing, so Hey Ho is about it Jamie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>