[jaws-uk] Re: Anti-Virus & Spyware software

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:03:41 -0000

"Thanks for that Derek, but I haven't heard of Essex Smart Security before
today..."

There's a first time for everything! *smile*

Eset is a great product indeed. You'll find that many on this list are using it
and swear by it too. It is just what you asked for, low memory consumption,
very powerful and protects you against almost all kind of threats. Just Google
Eset or NOD32 and see what people are saying.

Kaspersky is a good AV but it's not screen reader friendly.

HTH,
Amro