[jaws-uk] JAWS AND WINAMP

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:53:29 +0100

Hi all,

I've recently installed Winamp as I was unable to play Ogg Vorbus
files using Windows Media Player. The files now play fine, however I'm
unable to move around within Winamp |(I can see the title of the track
I'm playing but can't do anything else. Tab key has no effect and
using alt produces no result). Can anyone advise me on how to use
Winamp?

Many thanks,