[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS AND WINAMP

  • From: "Erica" <ejcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:53:13 +0100

To make the most of winamp, I:
. use control tab to make sure I'm in the main wiindow, then use  Alt E, Alt
G and Alt N to close all the other windows. Ah and Alt L I think closes the
media library.
Don't forget to turn offc check for updates at start up.
This canbe found in preferences, general.
 If you do insert F1 when in the winamp mai window JAWS will list a number
of sueful hotkeys.

Good luck
Erica.

Erica J Cole