[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 8.00.2107 and the "Bullet" symbol

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:26:55 +0100

OK as far as I can see, when using that build of jaws, there is a jaws
dictionary entry within the internet explorer dictionary with the bullet
symbol included.  All you need do is to modify that existing entry,
replacing the word bullet with a space and it will work.

Brian Hartgen

Technical Consultant

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Office suite 5,

Imex Technology Park

Trentham Lakes South

Stoke-On-trent

ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268