[jaws-uk] Re: Ip numbers

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:15:03 +0100

that is interesting Kevin, now as you have a Toshiba like mine did you buy the extra memory from Toshiba? I have not bought anything on line but Tony Berry Rnib now retired to live in France put more on for me when I added Lunar, that was I see ----- Original Messag2 years ago, I also got the patch from that helpful man I sent you the details of remember? My little Toshiba was not equiped with much memory only 256, and I got a rather poor deal for the six hundred poounds it cost me from a local shop,friend got it for me,had to have a wireless card added also, I think you also had a problem with sound remember and I sent you my Patch which oddly enough I did not need after the clean off in December and put back to Factory settings. Incidentally my wireless connection has failed for the laptop but not for desktop, later I will fiddle about ,I normally turn off all plugs and disconect phone and leave it and later it often comes back. Anyway if you can say if you have same Ip for both Peter Halam has said he thinks it is same for both I have not performed his instructions yet, willbe interested in your reply Dorothy ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>