[jaws-uk] Re: Headings on websites

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:34:44 +0100

Suspect a "section" is simply an ordinal thing e.g. when navigating
headers by number you can only skip to headers at the same or sub
levels, not those at a higher order than that which you are already at.
=20

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ=20