[jaws-uk] Re: Headings on websites

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:56:10 +0100

Catherine - you could use jfw key f6 to bring down a list of all
headings on the page, shift tab to the display headings filter, arrow
down to header 2, and tab forward to the header list whare you will now
only see h2s listed, infact just the one which is the article headline -
not much quicker I suspect than simply h keying your way through all
headers but you would hope there should be a way of enabling this filter
to be applied automaticly for this site possibly through personalised
settings.
=20

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ=20