[jaws-uk] Has Jaws update messed things up

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:03:15 +0100

List,

Since putting in the latest update or patch all the text in the whole of my
system appears to have disappeared.  I can't correct this easily because there
is no text to move around in.  Just hoping something is being communicated.

I don't know for certain that it is the update which hcas caused it but if you
are using Jaws 11 I should avoid it for the time being.

Looking forward to some reaction but will only be able to read the subject
line, not the body.

Regards

David