[jaws-uk] Research it feature and the amount of time the info is displaied

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:39:11 +0100

Is there a way to increase the amount of time the resulting information of a
search result produced via "research it" feature is displayed? If I search for
something and get a result back, it only stays in focus for about 30 seconds.
Is there a way to increase this time or to make it so it stays till I hit
escape? I know the result can be copied to the clipboard, but surely it should
be up to me to decide whether I want it copped elsewhere or for it to remain on
screen till I decide otherwise.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://twitter.com/internetking