[jaws-uk] Jaws 11 does seem to have a problem

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 06:02:04 +0100

Hi list,

I have just tried Jaws 10 on my system and it now appears to be working fine.
So, it is not unreasonable to suppose that Jaws 11 has been buggered up in some
way and will, no doubt, be corrected shortly.

If I can define the symptoms more precisely, I brought up a Word document with
a long table of information.  It was telling me which row and column I was on
but all the data I had inputted was apparently not there or not being read.

There has been a loud silence on this list since yesterday, wondering if others
have had similar problems.

Regards

David