[jaws-uk] Re: Folders list in Outlook Express

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:15:48 -0400

Focus on the folder you wish to move in your folder list.
Press alt F for the file menu, f for folder.  Enter on move.
If you want to put the folder back in alphabetical order, then arrow up to
local folders.
Enter on okay.
if you wanted it to be a subfolder of another folder, arrow to the folder
you want it to be under, then enter on okay.
Debbie