[jaws-uk] Re: Folders list in Outlook Express

  • From: "lynda blake" <lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:23:04 +0100

Hi Tink

Thanks for the idea. I used to be aware of at least one subfolder but now
that seems to have taken on a life of its own - an n between the w's which I
can't get to revert to a subfolder. Pressing the left or right arrow keys
makes no difference to it at all. In addition a couple of others are out of
sinc too, and I can't understand this at all because I created them in the
usual way: file menu arrow down to folders etc...
Guess its something I'll have to live with.
I was going to say have a good holiday, if the bosses can spare you, but
having been with the OU too I know the word "rest" slips from your
vocabulary!

Regards Lynda