[jaws-uk] Re: Folders list in Outlook Express

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:33:36 +0100

Linda,

        It's been a while since I used Outlook Express, but as far as I
remember, each folder should list alphabetically by default.

        The only reason I can think that you may have a folder beginning
with M, somewhere in the middle of the C folders, is that you've somehow
created it as a sub folder of the one before it.

        If you focus on the folder before the one that is out of synch, then
press the left arrow, you may here something like "Folder Name Closed",
which would indicate that it has a sub folder.

        Something of a shot in the dark, but it's all that springs to mind.

HTH,
Tink.