[jaws-uk] Firefox

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:46:16 +0100

I took Darren's advice and installed Firefox. It works a lot better than it did
on my old PC. One Website still won't load, but I think it's a problem with
that site and not me.

Just one little thing and sorry if it seems trivial, but I'm odd that way! When
I Entered on a link using IE, there was a little clicking sound so I knew
something was happening. It doesn't hapopen with Firefox, anything I can do
about that?

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk