[jaws-uk] Re: Firefox

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 17:15:56 +0100

Go to www.advisum.com, register and download the add-on.

Iain
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tristram Llewellyn
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 5:04 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Firefox

  Firefox doesn't given audible feedback by default.  I am not sure if there is
an extension that will do this, but I wil see if I can find one next week.

  Regards.

  Tristram Llewellyn
  Sight and Sound Technology
  Technical Support
  www.sightandsound.co.uk

  Mail:
  Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Phone:
  Support line: 0845 634 7979

  Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

  Sight and Sound Technology
  Welton House North Wing
  Summerhouse Road