[jaws-uk] Filter keys

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:10:31 -0000

 George  that is very  helpful indeed. I shook off the filter keys somehow.
The thing is I know when I accidentally trigged off Sticky, you could not
get at the help to listen to the  way to put it right. If all you can hear
is 'tick tick'  in a way I am lucky as the laptop on which I am typing
gives me the information here, once you are stuck though if you only have
the  one up.c you are  in a mess. I  shook it off more by luck, but went
straight into the soup with another
Ps  lot of equals and 20 in your post, I know it is not curable, will it be
one day? problem which I have done so often and  cannot get out of I  will
list it  in another post. Dorothy.