[jaws-uk] Filter keys

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 23:46:21 -0000

 thank you George, I did not hit sticky keys this time but filter keys are
they similar.  I imagine they serve a purpose like Sticky keys,  mind you if
I could only type with one finger I think, I would have a go at Voice
recognition, something like Dragon Naturally 9. the reason I got confused
was that a lady who  once gave me  a lesson would in a search Engine use
what she called "filter keys. this I think was " signs and something like
plus sign, or was it something similar this she did  if she was looking for
something very difficult. maybe calling  that a 'filter key was not correct'
it in no way related to what  I have just shaken off. Thanks for your help

Dorothy. Ps not sure how I got rid of it.