[jaws-uk] Re: Files and folders.

  • From: "David Quarmby" <quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:42:28 -0000

Angela,
Go to where the folder is situated. Make sure that you have selected it but just moving to it should have done this. If it its a copy you want you then press control c, or to move it's control x to cut. Now move to the foler that you want to place it in and after entering the folder, press control v and the file will be in the new folder.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Purll" <angela.purll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>