[jaws-uk] Re: Files and folders.

  • From: "David Quarmby" <quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:11:35 -0000

Angela,
whilst in My Documents, go to the files menu by pressing Alt f. Arrow down to New and press return. You will be in a sub menu where you want to select Folder, press return and you will be in an edit box where you can name the folder. Press return again and the folder will be created.
Hope this is what you are after.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Purll" <angela.purll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>