[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook query.

  • From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 20:56:02 +0530

I am baffled! There is no download required for facebook. It is a website just
like any other. I have given you just the mobile version of the site, it takes
care of most of the graphics on the site. All you have to do is go to the
website and log in with your facebook user id and password. Sharing the link to
the site again below:
http://m.facebook.com/