[jaws-uk] Facebook query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 23:00:36 -0000

Hi all,

Using JAWS 12 with windows XP and IE7.

I finally joined Facebook on monday night but this was after I had
experienced a number of dificulties the previous evening.

So far, I have got a small number of friends.

I am using the main site as I don't think you can get much info from the
mobile site but could well be wrong.

I feel that I am going round in a circle and could do with some help please.

Tonight, I attempted to view all members of a particular page but for some
reason, I am unabel to do it.

Also I sometimes find that when I enter on a link, I don't seem to be on the
page I wanted.

That said, it could be that the same amount of links appears on all pages
which makes it a little confusing for me.

Also, I am finding it difficult to locate my friends on Facebook and also
any messages sent.

Although I did find the page earlier on with my Friends messages on it, I
can now no longer find it.

Any tips as to how I can successfully navigate round Facebook would be very
much appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul.