[jaws-uk] Re: Current Jaws settings.

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:49:42 +0100

Hi Sue,

Not sure about carrying over configuration settings from one machine to another, I would start with a fresh install and gradually make the changes you want, this way you don't run the risk of carrying over an out of date setting, but that's just my way.

Here is the link to Freedom Scientific's activation site, you should find everything you need here:

http://www.fsactivate.com

Hope this helps,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>