[jaws-uk] Re: Current Jaws settings.

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:46:25 +0100

Hi Sue, it's very easy to back up your Jaws settings. First make a folder for the settings. Then go to Jaws on the start menu and right arrow to explore my settings. That will then open the enu folder. Select all the contents and copy them to the clipboard. Then go to the folder you've made and paste them into it. Whenever you reload jaws you can just go to the folder, select all and paste into the enu folder.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>