[jaws-uk] Can I delete the following temp files from my Acer laptop safely?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:52:39 +0100

Hi all,

Please excuse the cross posting, but one of the temp files I wish to delete
looks as if it is Jaws related hence the cross posting to the Jaws list.

Although I still have a reasonable amount of disk space on my Hard drive, I
thought I would delete all *.tmp files and searched my C drive for *.tmp
with the intention of deleting all files that were found, however on
checking the files that appeared I am not certain whether I can safely
delete them.  Please could someone advise me.

Thank you in advance.

The files are:

config.tmp
AdobeUpdateManager.exe.tmp
t6012t2.tmp (This last file gives its location as being inside Jaws 7.0
hence my cross posting to the Jaws list
Alexander Shannon