[jaws-uk] Re: Solution Re: Ctrl with everything

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:49:55 +0100

Well, I corresponded for quite some time with FS re my problem and was
instructed to almost delete Jaws in its entirety. They did say they would
phone me but Christmas intervened and they never did ring. I found it
easiest to use V6 and have no problems with that.

Surely FS should be aware of the problems which may only relate to UK users?
If not, maybe they should be made aware of them. I know it's the first time
I've had anything like a solution. As I've said before now, what would we do
without this list!

Best wishes,

Joan.