[jaws-uk] Re: Solution Re: Ctrl with everything

  • From: "Terry Moody" <T.Moody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:58:28 +0100

It's a good point. Is there something we can do to insert a warning into
information/training
given to European users? I don't remember how I learned to use right-Alt
instead of alt plus
Ctrl but it seemed like a good idea until this came up.

Terry

From:                   "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:                     <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:                [jaws-uk] Re: Solution Re: Ctrl with everything
Date sent:              Wed, 17 May 2006 14:49:55 +0100
Send reply to:          jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Well, I corresponded for quite some time with FS re my problem and was
> instructed to almost delete Jaws in its entirety. They did say they would
> phone me but Christmas intervened and they never did ring. I found it
> easiest to use V6 and have no problems with that.
>
> Surely FS should be aware of the problems which may only relate to UK users?
> If not, maybe they should be made aware of them. I know it's the first time
> I've had anything like a solution. As I've said before now, what would we do
> without this list!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Joan.

Mr. Terry Moody