[jaws-uk] Re: Brousing addresses.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:58:16 +0100

Hi Angela,

Once you have pressed control+shift+b, you are placed in a field to enter a
name but that is only for identifying the address you want from the existing
list.

Tab once from there and you are placed in a list of all of your existing
addresses.  You can cursor up and down this list and press enter on the one
you wish to view.

Once you press enter on an existing address, you have a number of tabs all
of which, except the first, may be amended.

To move from one tab to the next, press control+tab or control+shift+tab to
move back through the tabs.

Each tab covers a different set of details although these may not have any
information in them if you haven't put anything there.

If you wish to add a new address manually, you can open a set of blank tabs
by choosing alt+f then c while in the address book.  This option is called
"new contact".

As Jim has said, there are options in Outlook express to add people which
you reply to in to the address book automatically but these will usually
only have the E-mail information inserted.

HTH,

Phil Medway.