[jaws-uk] Re: Brousing addresses?

  • From: "MaggieMoore" <maggie_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:09:47 +0100

Hi Angela,

From Outlook Express, press CONTROL + SHIFT + the letter 'b'.  This takes
you to the address list.
From here, tab round once.  This takes you into the list view.  You can now
up or down arrow, or first letter navigate to browse your addresses.

If you are using a programme other than Outlook Express, this may work
anyhow.  You may also have a copy of your address book on your desktop which
will respond the same way.

Within Address Book, you can change the way the list is displayed.  For
example you can choose to have your contacts arranged in first or last name
order, or in email address order.  To alter the way your contacts are
displayed, open Address Book.  Press ALT + the letter 'V' to take you to the
view menu.  Arrow down until you get to 'sort by...'.  Press enter and arrow
down until you hear the option you would like.  Press enter again to save
any changes, or escape to leave things as they are.

Regards

Maggie