[jaws-uk] Re: Balloons

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:01:18 -0000

Hi Norman,

"On installation, I got a balloon (which was not accessible from the system
tray) saying that this computer is part of a network, and what did I want to do
about file sharing.  It was accessible with the JAWS cursor from the desktop,
but you had to know it was there in the first place in order to look for it.
Sounds as if this has changed."

Yes it has. Jaws can fully cope with this dialog now.

Updating to V4 from V3 is free. So, any V3 user out there go update if you can,
you won't regret it a bit!

Cheers,
Amro