[jaws-uk] Re: Avast.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:52:49 +0100

Hi I am bearing all this in mind by the way, and hope at 8 pm tonight Kaspersky will do an auto scan, thing is it looks very stormy here and I hear rumbles of what must be Thunder and I have learnt to respect the Elements by now Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>