[jaws-uk] Announcement

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:11:10 +0100

Announcement

I hope the list owners wonâ??t mind me posting this message. I am doing so as a
lot of past customers use these lists.

With immediate effect, I will no longer be selling the Nuance TALKS software.
Given the rise in popularity of smart phones with onboard screen readers, the
client base for TALKS has decreased significantly in the last couple of years.
For many of us dealers and resellers, the sales of TALKS only makes up a small
part of our income. This is certainly true for me. Therefore, I have taken the
decision to stop selling TALKS and focus more time and energy on the aspects of
my business which provide the bulk of my income.

I would like to thank any of you who have been customers of mine in the past,
your support and business have been very much appreciated.

When I complete the redesign of my Website, I will still be selling second hand
and new mobile phones, but customers will need to purchase the TALKS software
elsewhere. Should someone purchase a phone from me, I would still be willing to
install the software at no extra cost.

There are still several good businesses who sell TALKS. I wonâ??t personally
recommend any one of them because that would be unfair to the others, and I am
sure you all know who they are anyway.

Kind Regards

Barbara Wilson

Creative Eyes Consultancy