[jaws-uk] Re: Hot Spot Clicker

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 23:42:53 +0100

Hi Gary, yes, I use hotspot clicker alright and I think it's really great. I
don't know much about scripting but hopefully I can help you if it is
something basic with HC... So what is it you are having problem with?

I'm on list until tomorrow and then I'll be off for quite a while. Just
thought I'd better mention it.

Hopefully I could be of some use...

Amro