[jaws-uk] Re: Adobe update .

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 23:19:49 -0000

Hi,

Actually this document was around 1300 pages, and it was getting to the
juicy parts just before it bombed out!  I should have tried it on this
machine at home, but as it was around 25MB will have to use a USB disk.

Note it was a reference manual, so I was just flicking through it so to
speak.

Andrew.