[jaws-uk] Re: Adobe update .

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:59:06 -0000

I tried to update last week but am still having some problems - I am using Jaws
9 Brian Jaws 8 and we both tried to open a particular document emailed to Brian
as an attachment - for both of us the result was the same - first we had the
message *document being processed* and then the message:  *alert empty
document*.
This was something Brian needed urgently and he forwarded the email and asked a
neighbour whether the document was in fact empty:  it isn't so what could be
causing this?

Mandy.