[jaws-uk] Re: Accessible mp3 players

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 01:08:59 -0000

not strictly jaws related this one but accessibility of the software is.
With many mp3 players you just put the player into the USB port and it is seen
as another disk drive, no problem.

but I do not know of any way of accessing I-Tunes that comes with the IPod
Shuffle unless you are prepared to pay £30 extra for Brian Hartgen's scripts.

I know he has to make money and I do not criticise him for charging for them.
Never the less, I don't like the idea of having to buy a screenreader and then
still having to pay more than everyone else just to access an mp3 player.  I am
not sure if you do absolutely need to use I-tunes or whether there is a free
alternative.

Cheers

Graham.
Graham Page